- Start Learning. Successfully register on the MyYIS Portal and complete Module 1 (these can be found in the MyYIS Portal).
- Start Investing. Actively participate in the Dollar-A-Day Challenge (How to participate).
- Students lucky enough to be selected for the Dollar-A-Day Free Money Match Scholarship will need to submit a brokerage statement for the appropriate match to be determined. Further instructions on how to do this will be given to you if you’re selected.
- Submit a brief write-up (1-page 500 words MAX) using the following prompt:
“Imagine you inherited one million dollars from a distant relative with the condition that you had
to spend it on something other than yourself. What would you do with the money?”
- Please include your Name, School Name, City, State/Region & Email address in the upper right hand corner of your essay submission.
- The essay submission deadline is November 30, 2021 for Fall and Feb. 28, 2022 for Spring.
- Submit all applications and essays to DDessay@yis.org
- Winners will be selected and notified by Jan. 2022 for Fall and March 2022 for Spring.
- Fall entries are eligible for a match of up to $365.00 for the year. Spring entries are eligible for up to $182.50 for the year.
Dollar-A-Day Challenge Application